A company’s culture governs the way it thinks, feels and acts. Culture is something you have to consciously build over time through the decisions you make, the people you hire and the things you do.
At TwentySix2 Marketing, our culture is based on getting a little better every day. We believe in the power of compounding and the long term results that come from making small improvements over time. Our team works diligently to create systems and processes that enhance the client experience. We strive to learn more, do more and be more. Most of all, we like to have fun while we work. Passion is paramount.
How Does this Translate
- Passionate We love the world of online marketing and lead generation.
- Results Oriented We focus on client results and don’t BS people.
- Fun We work really hard but believe in work-life balance, too.
- Smart If you can’t think or write well, this is not the place for you.
- Strategic We make intelligent choices about managing limited resources.
- Accountable Talk is cheap. Our clients want results.
- Reliable We keep our commitments and do our best to over-deliver.
- Flexible We change when needed and add value wherever possible.
- Positive A good attitude is an important part of life, not just business.
- Creative We continuously improve upon the existing and come up with new ideas.
- Learners If you don’t follow 5+ SEM blogs, we aren’t a good fit.
- Team Players We all work together and help each other get better.
- Contributors We speak our minds. We are not wallflowers.
- Self-Starters We pick up the ball and run with it, even when no one’s watching.