We get calls all the time from companies using another agency to take over their paid search program. In almost all cases, we are able to find major problems by conducting a paid search account audit.
PPC Account Audit
Effective Google AdWords management is about more than just getting visitors to your website. It’s about getting the right visitors to your website – people that are ready to buy. Our paid search account audit will show you opportunities to improve account structure, ad text, landing pages and more. Ultimately, we want to help you increase the return on investment you are getting from paid search.
Why You Need a Paid Search Audit
- All traffic is directed to your website’s home page
- Low click-through-rates (CTRs)
- Low conversion rates
- Low return on ad spend (ROAS)
- High cost-per-click (CPC)
- High cost-per-conversion
- Low keyword quality scores
- Improper account structure
- Mis-use of keyword match types
- Poor bidding strategy
- Incorrect geo-targeting
- Too few or too many campaigns
- Too many keywords in a single ad group
- Poor ad copy or too few ads per campaign
- Missing extensions
- No mobile campaigns
- No re-marketing campaigns
- No competitor brand campaigns
- Improper tracking and measurement
If your paid search campaign is failing and you would like help identifying the hidden problems and opportunities, let the team at TwentySix2 Marketing show you how to make pay per click marketing (PPC) work for your business.