Every business has competition, but some industries are more competitive than others. In order to compete online, it’s critical to understand the strengths and weaknesses of your sales offers and prices as they relate to competitors. Companies and consumers use the web to research products and services, so you have to have a compelling value proposition and sales offer.
We believe that in order to position your business as the industry leader, we have to first understand how your competitors are positioned and why customers choose them. Our team offers in-depth competitive analysis services ranging from website usability analysis to online marketing reviews.
Competitive Analysis Factors
- Organic Search Engine Rankings
- Site Traffic Estimates (Compete)
- Domain Age
- Domain and Page Authority (Moz)
- Google PageRank
- Linking Root Domains (Open Site Explorer)
- Total Number of Links (Open Site Explorer)
- Off-site Anchor Text – Top 5 Phrases
- Number of Indexed Pages (Google, Bing, Yahoo)
- Keyword Usage in Domain Name
- Directory Listings (Yahoo, Best of the Web, Dmoz)