We started out as a small search engine optimization company in Atlanta back in early 2001 when Overture was king and Google was just getting started. Since then, the world of SEO has changed dramatically over the last few years and the rules continue to change. Once upon a time things like keywords, page titles and link popularity made a big difference in how your site would rank in the top search engines. Today, SEO has become a complex, mixed bag of quality metrics, including website content, social signals, website usability and web design. SEO has transformed from something you could manipulate into something you are – which is a high-quality site filled with great content that your customers want.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Services
Google still reads page titles and description tags to make judgements about a website, but the most important things today are site design, usability, speed and content. We help clients manage all of these elements for successful SEO results.
When customers enter a keyword phrase along with a city name (i.e. “Atlanta business lawyer”), the search engine results are typically dominated by local search map listings. We help companies manage local citations across the web and follow industry best practices.
Link popularity refers to the number of websites that provide a link away from their site to your site. Generally speaking, the more links from high-quality, topically relevant sites to yours, the better your site will rank in Google and other search engines. The key to this game is quality over quantity.
Matt Cutts of Google fame recently said that press releases do not help improve your online rankings. However, a well-written press release is still a great way to bring attention to your business. TwentySix2 can help you craft a story worth telling.
We help international clients build and optimize websites in search engines around the world. We also provide multiple language translation services.
While most SEM agencies have followed the big ad dollars into paid search, we still have a passion for search engine optimization. Our passion has made us one of the best Atlanta SEO agencies in the business. If your efforts haven’t produced the SEO results desired, ask us why our way is better.
Our SEO Qualifications
- We started out as an SEO agency in 2001 and SEO remains a major focus
- We have optimized over 400 websites in the last several years
- We stay on the cutting edge of the SEO industry by reading over 200 blogs
- We do the hard things most agencies won’t do, such as content, blogs and links
- We only utilize ‘white hat’ best practices
- We speak at search engine optimization conferences
Benefits of SEO
- Two thirds of all web searchers click on the top organic listing
- One-third of all people believe the top Google listing must be the best business
- Once obtained, a top organic listing tends to remain on top for a long time
- Once achieved, a top organic listing is difficult for competitors to displace
- SEO is one of the most affordable forms of online marketing