At TwentySix2 Marketing, we are business people first and marketing geeks second. Every business is unique, so we don’t provide a one size fits all solution for our clients. We begin every client project with a kickoff meeting where we get to know your business and your sales and marketing goals. Then we get to work on researching your business, your competition and your industry, and we use what we learn to create a strategy that leverages the right online marketing channels to reach the right customers to achieve your sales and marketing goals.
The Lead Generation Machine
Our ultimate goal is to help our clients build a more effective, profitable, predictable sales and marketing machine. We do this by setting up new accounts, installing new tools and creating marketing systems and sales processes to generate more sales, more profitably. Or machine looks something like this:
Our consultative approach follows a three phase process:
Digital Marketing Assessment
We begin each project with a comprehensive digital marketing assessment. We benchmark where you are today using a number of different data points and make an effort to define the size of the opportunity and the likely timeline for a positive return on investment. Some of the elements we review include:
- Keyword search universe
- Organic rankings in Google, Bing and Yahoo!
- Website strengths and weaknesses
- Competitive strengths and weaknesses in organic search, paid search and social media
- Website traffic and conversion analytics
- Paid search advertising analytics
Then we schedule a project kickoff meeting to review our assessment and collaborate with your team to decide where we want to go and how we will get there. We cover almost 100 questions that help us learn about your business.
Best Practice Implementation
There is a long list things that every business should be doing online. For example:
- Do you have Google Webmaster Tools and Bing Webmaster Tools setup?
- Are you using a social media platform like Hootsuite to manage your social media efforts?
- Is your site designed and optimized properly to perform well in organic search?
- Are you creating new, fresh content on a regular basis?
- Have you setup paid search retargeting?
- Are you testing sales offers and landing pages?
- Are you utilizing email marketing and/or marketing automation?
- Are you identifying and connecting with online influencers in social media?
We use a best practice checklist to insure that our clients are doing everything they can to succeed online.
Digital Marketing Roadmaps
We create digital marketing roadmaps for every online channel from content marketing and SEO to paid search and display ads. We start by taking a hard look at your customers’ view of the world – their pain points, their information needs, alternative products and services, online influencers and more. We figure out where your customers live online, what questions they ask, who they ask for advice, how they decide to buy and what makes them tick. Then we use this information to create a digital marketing roadmap for each online channel that defines how to connect with potential customers in a meaningful way with the right sales offer on the right channel at the right time.
Quarterly Action Plans
Once we have taken care of the easy stuff, we have found that the services we provide change depending on what is working and what is not working. Detailed action plans help us do several things:
- Define what success looks like through leading and lagging KPIs.
- Clarify who will do what, by when.
- Exploit the best opportunities and leverage the right channels.
- Help our clients know what to expect and hold us accountable for results.
ROI Analysis & Ongoing Optimization
Each month we run reports and analyze the data to make decisions about how to optimize each online channel and ad campaign. We tweak and test everything to ensure we get the best results over the long term.