The biggest advantage e-commerce companies have over their brick and mortar counterparts is that they can measure everything. When a customer makes a purchase on an e-commerce website, it is relatively easy to measure aspects of the journey like how the customer came to the site, what keyword phrase they used to get there, what they purchased and how much they spent. The ability to measure everything gives e-commerce companies many distinct competitive advantages.
Advantages of E-commerce Marketing
- Ability to test and measure different sales offers and pricing
- Ability to pay online affiliate partners when they sell
- Ability to compute the ROI of online marketing channels
- Ability to sell anything to anyone all over the world 24/7
- Ability to sell goods at a lower cost due to decreased overhead
If you’re an e-commerce business and not taking advantage of these advantages, TwentySix2 Marketing can help you.
Our E-commerce Online Marketing Services
- E-commerce website design
- Shopping comparison engine set-up and marketing
- eBay store setup and marketing
- Amazon.com integration
- Affiliate marketing programs
- Email marketing programs
- E-commerce web analytics